Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Lloyd Center: The Big Winner!!


The votes are in and the Lloyd Center Ice Rink is the winner of the Portland Rink Report's "Favorite Skating Rink in PDX" poll.


Wow. I guess it was really no contest. The rink is centrally located, is warm and is pretty friendly. The downside is that it is small. Oh well, I guess that this is not really a problem for most of the readers of Portland Rink Report!!


Thanks for voting. I'll try to come up with a more interesting poll next time.

1 comment:

HipSk8 said...

Lisa - Funny that we both used this photo on our blogs in the same week. It's one of my all-time favorite images as I remember skating at Lloyd Center when it was open to the elements back in the '60's.

Thanks to Pam, Holly and the rest of the staff there who always welcome adults and dancers.
Terri